Saturday, June 17, 2006

The beginning


I was always told the beginning was the best place to start.......so here goes.

This blog will be following the build up of a Onyx Mongoose kit car - starting from acquiring the donor cars through to passing SVA and getting it on the road.

I have set this site up as a blog rather than a normal website as it is much easier to update which hopefully means I will!

The situation today is that I yesterday ordered a kit from Onyx Sportscars which I am scheduled to collect on the 29th July 2006. The plan is to have the donor cars purchased, dismantled and prepared prior to the collection so the build up can start straight away.

For more details on the kit, contents and prices please click on the Onyx Sportscars link on the right.

Please feel free to comment and ask questions as I go along.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home